Earn your $150 Well Wisconsin Program incentive* by completing a health assessment, health check, and one well-being activity by October 13, 2023.
- Health Assessment: Log into the WebMD website and answer the assessment questions online. The assessment will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Health Check: Choose from the options below to complete this requirement:
- Biometric Screening: Check the WebMD website for clinics located near you.
- Health Care Provider Form: Report your height, weight, and blood pressure from a visit with your health care provider. Your health care provider does not need to sign this form.
- Preventive Dental Exam: Get a dental cleaning and report it through the WebMD website.
- Health Coaching Call: Discuss your current health with a WebMD health coach, set well-being goals and explore solutions to help you attain your goals.
Once you have earned your incentive, you can choose to receive your gift card electronically or mailed to the address you have on file with the UW System.
* You and your spouse are eligible to earn the $150 Well Wisconsin Program incentive if you are enrolled in the State Group Health Insurance Program.
To learn more, review the UW System Well Wisconsin Program web page.
Source: UW System Human Resources