The Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program can help employees pay off their student loans. If you’re employed by a government or not-for-profit organization, you might be eligible for the PSLF program. The PSLF program forgives the remaining balance on direct loans after you’ve made the equivalent of 120 qualifying monthly payments under an accepted repayment plan while working full-time for an eligible employer, such as the University of Wisconsin System. Please check out the Department of Education website for details at https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service.
To be considered for PSLF, start by submitting a PSLF form to UW-Shared Services for processing. Please visit this webpage to access the PSLF form and instructions for submission: Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program (wisconsin.edu). Here is a link to DocuSign, if needed: https://account.docusign.com/.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Never attach PSLF paperwork with Social Security Numbers to an email.
Earn your $150 Well Wisconsin Program incentive* by completing a health assessment, health check, and one well-being activity by October 13, 2023.
- Health Assessment: Log into the WebMD website and answer the assessment questions online. The assessment will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Health Check: Choose from the options below to complete this requirement:
- Biometric Screening: Check the WebMD website for clinics located near you.
- Health Care Provider Form: Report your height, weight, and blood pressure from a visit with your health care provider. Your health care provider does not need to sign this form.
- Preventive Dental Exam: Get a dental cleaning and report it through the WebMD website.
- Health Coaching Call: Discuss your current health with a WebMD health coach, set well-being goals and explore solutions to help you attain your goals.
3. Well-being Activity: Select a WebMD activity, complete it, and report it through the WebMD website.
Once you have earned your incentive, you can choose to receive your gift card electronically or mailed to the address you have on file with the UW System.
* You and your spouse are eligible to earn the $150 Well Wisconsin Program incentive if you are enrolled in the State Group Health Insurance Program.
To learn more, review the UW System Well Wisconsin Program web page.
Source: UW System Human Resources
Well Wisconsin Radio podcast discusses topics of health and well-being from experts around the State of Wisconsin
New Episode: Financial Well-Being
Discover how pre-tax savings accounts can be part of a strategy for saving money and identify if it’s a good plan for you in the latest Well Wisconsin Radio interview with Xiong Vang, HSA and ERA Accounts Program manager fro the Wisconsin Department of Employee Trust Funds. Then hear from WebMD Health Coach Amy Fink about how to better manage stress, whether it’s from finances or other areas of your life. Don’t miss this episode to help you focus on your financial well-being.
Mark your calendar to attend the Annual UW-Green Bay Employee Benefits & Wellness Fair!
When: Thursday, September 28, 2023
Time: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Where: University Union Phoenix Room, Green Bay campus
Please stop by to talk about your benefits and wellness to get helpful information as you consider options for the Annual Benefit Enrollment period. We’ll have refreshments too! This year’s Annual Benefits Enrollment period is September 25th to October 20th.
Representatives from the following organizations will be looking forward to talking with you during the fair:
- Common Ground (Health Insurance)
- Dean Prevea (Health Insurance)
- Network (Health Insurance)
- Robin by HealthPartners (Health Insurance)
- UnitedHealthcare (Health Insurance for Retirees)
- Optum (Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Securian (Life Insurance)
- Zurich (Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance)
- HealthChoice (Long-Term Care Insurance)
- Fidelity (Supplemental Retirement Program)
- TIAA (Supplemental Retirement Program)
- Wisconsin Deferred Compensation
- Edvest College Savings Plan
- Kepro (Employee Assistance Program)
- WebMD Well Wisconsin Program
- UW-System Benefits Counseling
- UW-Credit Union
- UW-Green Bay University Recreation
- UW-Green Bay Wellness Committee
- UW-Green Bay Office of Sustainability
- UW-Green Bay Safety & Environmental Management
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or (920) 465-2390.
ETF (Department of Employee Trust Funds) is offering a series of short, live, interactive webinars designed to increase your understanding of Wisconsin Retirement System benefits. Individuals can also ask questions at the end of these sessions. To avoid connectivity issues during webinars, we highly recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser.
Preparing for Your Retirement
Planning to retire in the next 5 years? Then this webinar is for you. Learn about your WRS benefits and the retirement process.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain how the WRS retirement benefit works
- Recognize eligibility and prepare to apply for benefits
- Identify the different types of annuity options
- Prepare for health and life insurance changes in retirement
- Find additional resources
- Wed, Oct 4, 2023 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Tue, Oct 17, 2023 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thu, Nov 2, 2023 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thu, Nov 16, 2023 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 6, 2023 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 20, 2023 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
To register, go to: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/7817059707818435598
Time to register for your onsite health screening!
A free health screening* event has been scheduled for employees (and spouses) who are enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program.
At an onsite screening, you’ll learn your measurements for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol (HDL, LDL and total), triglycerides and glucose, and be in and out in 20 minutes. Also, Kristi Mulcahey from WebMD/Well Wisconsin will be in the Phoenix Room on May 22nd to answer any questions you have about the Well Wisconsin program. Register today!
- LOCATION: University Union, Phoenix Rooms, Green Bay campus
- DATES: Monday, May 22, 2023 or Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- TIME: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- LOCATION: Phoenix Room # 2114, Sheboygan campus
- DATE: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- TIME: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Please register at webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin by clicking Benefits, and then Get Started on the Biometric Screening card.
Earn your $150 Well Wisconsin Incentive
Complete three activities by October 13, 2023 to earn the $150 Well Wisconsin incentive.
- Get a health screening or complete another health check option (ex. dental exam or coaching session).
- Complete the health assessment at webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin – it takes about 10 minutes and is mobile and tablet friendly!
- Complete a well-being activity (ex. complete a challenge, listen to two Well Wisconsin pod casts, etc.).
For more information on the Well Wisconsin Program or to complete your activities, log in to webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin.
*The Well Wisconsin incentive program is a voluntary program available to employees, retirees and spouses enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program, excluding Medicare Advantage participants who have incentives available through their health plan. The Well Wisconsin incentive will automatically be issued to eligible participants upon completing the applicable activities. All wellness incentives paid to participants are considered taxable income to the group health plan subscriber and are reported to their employer, who will issue a W2. In some cases, the Wisconsin Retirement System acts as the employer. Retirees, continuants and their spouses will have some taxes withheld from the incentive amount earned.
2023 has started and you can now start thinking about earning your $150 gift card through Well Wisconsin. This year the three activities must be completed by October 13, 2023 to earn the $150 Well Wisconsin gift card.
- Health Assessment: Complete WebMD ONE’s 10-minute questionnaire.
- Health Check: Complete one of the following health checks
- Biometric Screening
- Dental Exam
- One Coaching Session
- Well-Being Activity: Complete one of the many activities WebMD has to offer
Download the mobile app, Wellness at Your Side
- Visit the Apple App Store of the Google Play Store and search “Wellness at Your Side”
- After downloading and opening the app, enter your Connection Code: SOWI.
Visit the Well Wisconsin portal at webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin.
New in 2023 for your gift cards
Starting in 2023, you will have the option to redeem your $150 Well Wisconsin gift card VIRTUALLY, 2 to 3 business days after your three Well Wisconsin activities are marked complete. You will receive an email with instructions to redeem your gift card. If you prefer a physical gift card is mailed to your home, you can select that option and verify your mailing address. If you do not redeem your gift card within 30 days, it will automatically be sent to the address on file with your employer or ETF.
Well Wisconsin Radio podcast discusses topics of health and wellbeing from experts around the State of Wisconsin.
Advance Care Planning
Join host, Renee Fox, as she talks with Parini Tolat and Jamie Guerrettaz, two Advance Care Planning Coordinators with UW Health. It takes courage to plan ahead and think about a time in the future when you may not be able to make healthcare decisions for yourself or you are not able to communicate your preferences. Renee’s guests will help folks plan ahead and find comfort knowing their current and future care preferences are in writing, which helps loved ones not have the burden of guessing about wishes.
Click HERE to listen to the podcast now!
Well Wisconsin Radio podcast discusses topics of health and well being from experts around the State of Wisconsin.
Avoiding Holiday Overspending
Join host, Renee Fox, as she talks with Jody Brown, Vice President of Wealth Management with Summit Financial Advisors. The pressure of spending money on holiday gifts, parties and decorations can cause a lot of stress and make the holidays a little less joyous. Get advice on how to avoid overspending as we approach the holiday season.
Click HERE to listen to the podcast now!