There are HR system issues the morning of Tuesday, January 2nd which are preventing employees from accessing their timesheet, earnings statements, absence requests, and web clock. We apologize for the inconvenience. The UW-Service Center is aware of this system-wide issue, and are working to fix it. In the mean time, please manually record your time worked. We will update this post as new information is received.
UPDATE: We were notified at 9:24 a.m. on January 2nd that the My UW System Portal issues have been resolved. If you are still experiencing any issues, please clear your cache and cookies and restart your browser (instructions: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=12384). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2390 if you have any questions.
- CVS Pharmacy (including Target) and certain out-of-state pharmacies will no longer be in-network
- Certain over-the-counter medications will no longer be covered (such as steroid nasal sprays (Flonase®) and medication to treat heartburn (Prilosec®))
- Lumicera and UW Specialty Pharmacy are replacing Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy as the preferred specialty pharmacy. Level 4 preferred drugs (specialty medications) must be filled at one of these pharmacies.
- Serve You is replacing WellDyneRx as the mail order pharmacy. Navitus mailed information to affected members, and we would need to register with Serve You DirectRX Pharmacy Mail Service by calling them at 1-800-481-4940. (Prescriptions that still have refills available will transfer over.)
- New discount drug list– Prescriptions that are not covered by the pharmacy benefit may be available at a discounted rate. This may include drugs for infertility, weight loss, cosmetic or other lifestyle needs as prescribed by your doctor.
- Find in-network pharmacies and formulary lists on the Navitus website, or call Navitus at 1-866-333-2757 with questions.
State group health insurance program participants: Watch your mail if you changed health plans – your new health insurance ID card will be arriving at your home soon from the health plan you chose during the Annual Benefits Enrollment period. If you did not change health plans, you can continue using your same health insurance ID card. Before seeing your health care providers in 2018, check to make sure they are in-network by visiting your health plan’s online provider directory (Wisconsin map with health care provider directories: http://etf.wi.gov/members/IYC2018/et-2107hpm.asp). Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
As a reminder, the student employee hours limit changes to 40 hours per week starting December 17, 2017, and returns to 25 hours per week on January 7, 2018. The hours limit is in place to make sure we are in compliance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). Please review the Student Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule at: http://www.uwgb.edu/human-resources/payroll/payroll-schedules/
If you have any questions about this, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2203.
To those of you who have already given, congratulations we are nearly to our 2017 goal! If you haven’t had the chance to participate there is no better time than now! We are nearly to our goal and with just a $1 a pay period contribution you can help ensure we meet that goal by the end of the month! Remember the campaign ends on November 30th so there is only one day left to give! Donate Today, Don’t Delay!
If every person eligible to participate in the campaign donated just $1 a pay check for a year we would raise over $698,000! While $1 a pay period may not seem like a lot to you, collectively it can mean a world of difference to those in need!
The SECC Statewide is a workplace giving campaign that offers you the opportunity to donate to one or more of the more than 400 charities that participate via payroll contribution, check or cash. Giving through your work place is as easy as ever!
Not sure how much to give? See below for what $1 a pay check can do:
- $1 a pay check provides an individual diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes with a cookbook to help them learn what and how to eat to manage everyday living. (Community Health Charities of Wisconsin)
- $1 a pay check pays for a low-income family’s membership in our CSWA through our Food-to-Share fund. (Community Shares)
- $1 a pay check provides a set of guidebooks and hiking trail maps for the more than 30 public preserves for the use of school groups during their visits. (EarthShare Wisconsin)
Again, it’s quick and simple! I encourage you to log in and consider making a contribution because every dollar really does make a difference.
The campaign runs through November 30th. If you have questions or would prefer paper materials, please call 608.256.1066.
To make your pledge online (please note, the online tool is only for state employees who work outside Dane or Milwaukee counties):
- Go to seccstatewide.wi.gov
- Click on the link for State employees
- To register click on ‘Yes’ under “Is this your first time logging into this system?” (if you used the system last year, please click on ‘No’ and use your username and password from last year).
- Choose your department and fill out the information to register.
- Follow the instructions on the website to complete your pledge.
- If you would like to give via cash or check or would prefer paper materials, please call 608.256.1066.
ETF has updated the face-to-face learning opportunities schedule to include dates into the spring of 2018. These include benefit fairs, benefit presentations and group retirement appointments scheduled in your area of the state.
If you have any questions please contact Human Resources at (920) 465-2390 or email@example.com with any questions.
Employees will not have access to their online timesheet, earnings statements and other related documents and services during a UW Human Resources System (HRS) outage that will occur on Sunday, December 3rd from 6:00 a.m. to Noon. This outage is due to system maintenance. The following self-service features that employees access through the My UW System portal will be unavailable during this outage:
- Online timesheet
- Absence reporting
- Updates to personal information
- Access to electronic earnings statements, tax statements (W-2, 1042-S, etc.), leave statements and other HR, Payroll and Benefits documents
This HRS outage will also affect currently posted recruitments, as applicants will not be able to get into TAM (Talent Acquisition Manager) to apply for positions during this time on Sunday morning.
Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2390 if you have any questions.
Due to preparation for the 2018 program year, the StayWell wellness portal will not be available after December 23, 2017 through early January 2018.
Continue working on your health goals
Try one or more of the confidential StayWell services available to you through December 22, 2017, like Self-Directed Coaching, the Mindfulness Series and more. For more information on the resources available, log in to wellwisconsin.staywell.com.
Watch for 2018 program information
Information on the 2018 Well Wisconsin Program will be coming to you in January. Watch your mail for your Well Wisconsin Program brochure which will contain all the details on earning your 2018 incentive.
ETF is offering a series of 30-minute, live, interactive webinars designed to increase your understanding of Wisconsin Retirement System benefits. Individuals can also ask questions at the end of these sessions.
Find out how making additional contributions to your WRS account can potentially increase your retirement. This webinar also provides examples of how contributions grow over time with interest, how to pay additional contributions (payroll deduction or direct pay), etc.
- Mon, Dec 4, 2017 11:30 a.m – 12:00 p.m
- Thu, Dec 14, 2017 11:00 a.m – 11:30 a.m
- Tue, Dec 19, 2017 12:00 p.m – 12:30 p.m
Choosing When to Retire
This webinar will focus primarily on choosing your optimal termination and WRS benefit effective dates. The focus will include not only the “December versus January” decision, but also how retirement timing at any point during the year can affect your retirement annuity amount and other employee retirement benefits as well.
- Tue, Nov 21, 2017 11:30 a.m – 12:00 p.m
- Thu, Nov 30, 2017 11:00 a.m – 11:30 a.m
- Tue, Dec 5, 2017 11:00 a.m – 11:30 a.m
- Mon, Dec 11, 2017 12:30 p.m – 1:00 p.m
- Tue, Dec 12, 2017 6:00 p.m – 6:30 p.m
- Thu, Dec 21, 2017 12:00 p.m – 12:30 p.m
Beneficiary Designations-What Happens to My Account When I Die?
Do you have a beneficiary designation on file with ETF and does it reflect how you’d want your WRS death benefits paid? This webinar reviews the importance of having a beneficiary designation on file and keeping it updated as life events occur. We’ll also review the process of how to correctly complete a designation form, what it means if you do not have one on file with ETF, and how to request a copy of your current form.
- Tue, Dec 5, 2017 12:30 p.m – 1:00 p.m
- Fri, Dec 8, 2017 11:30 a.m – 12:00 p.m
- Tue, Dec 12, 2017 11:00 a.m – 11:30 a.m
- Mon, Dec 18, 2017 12:00 p.m – 12:30 p.m
Retirement Annuity Options
Choosing a WRS annuity option is one of the most important decisions you will face. This webinar will cover all of the WRS annuity options and help you understand them so that you can make an informed decision. We will also explain the important differences between a beneficiary and a named survivor.
- Wed, Dec 13, 2017 6:00 p.m – 6:30 p.m
- Thu, Dec 14, 2017 12:30 p.m – 1:00 p.m
- Wed, Dec 20, 2017 11:30 a.m – 12:00 p.m
- Thu, Dec 21, 2017 11:00 a.m – 11:30 a.m
Please contact Human Resources at (920) 465-2390 or email@example.com with any questions.