Please join the Women’s Leadership Network Employee Resource Group (ERG) and UWGB Wellness Committee February 15th, 2023 to network and learn more about women’s heart health. Please bring your lunch and join the event at any time.
11:30AM-12:00PM – Information and Resources
- American Heart Association Resources
- What is an AED and where are they on our campus by University Police
- Healthy eating on campus by Chartwells
- Exercise at the Kress by UREC
- Wellness Committee Resources and Challenge
12:00PM-12:30PM – Speakers (Streamed via Teams – please email Lynn Niemi at firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.)
- Molly Schroeder, Marketing Specialist at the Brown County Library will share her story of having a heart attack at age 21
- Paula Fleurant, R.N., M.S, UWGB Alumni and 24 year open heart survivor
12:30PM-1:00PM – Round table discussion and networking
- Discussion with speakers and networking time.
When: February 15, 2023
Location: 1965 Room in University Union
To request an accommodation or needing additional information, please contact Lynn Niemi at email@example.com or call 920-465-2849.