We have two pieces of good news to share with you today:
- You still have time to complete your Well Wisconsin activities to earn $150*.
- You now have more options for completing the health check portion of the program.
NOT SURE WHAT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT?
This is the Well Wisconsin program. We offer you tools and resources to help you achieve better well-being.
And you can earn $150 by completing three activities by October 9, 2020:
- Take the 10-minute StayWell health assessment.
- Complete a well-being activity through StayWell.
- (UPDATED!) Complete a health check.
ALREADY EARNED YOUR $150?
Nice! Feel free to give yourself a high-five, and go about your day.
ABOUT THAT UPDATED HEALTH CHECK ACTIVITY …
If you haven’t already earned your incentive, you now have multiple options for completing the health check portion of the program. Just complete one of the following:
- Biometric screening: Click “SCHEDULE NOW” on the Quest Diagnostics slider on the wellwisconsin.staywell.com homepage to get started. You’ll have two options:
- At-home test kit: Request a kit by registering and clicking “Order Materials.” To meet the October 9 deadline, please request your kit by September 25.
- Onsite screening event: Find an event near you by registering and clicking “Make an Appointment.” There will be an onsite health screening event at the UWGB Sheboygan campus on Friday, September 18th, and at the Green Bay campus on Thursday, September 24th. The August 12th event on the Green Bay campus has been cancelled.
- Health Care Provider Form: Download the fillable form here.
- Dental cleaning: Complete a routine dental cleaning visit between January 1 and October 9. Report your completion on the My Incentives tab of the portal.
- One coaching call: Call 800-821-6591 to schedule a call, or schedule a video meeting on wellwisconsin.staywell.com or on the My StayWell app.
REMEMBER: YOU HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 9 TO EARN YOUR $150!
Go to wellwisconsin.staywell.com to get moving.
There, you’ll find a full list of well-being activities, plus a trove of information to help you improve your overall wellness!
QUESTIONS? Contact the StayWell HelpLine at 800-821-6591 or email@example.com.
*The Well Wisconsin incentive program is a voluntary program available to employees, retirees and spouses enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program, excluding Medicare Advantage participants who have incentives available through their health plan. The Well Wisconsin incentive will automatically be issued to eligible participants upon completing the applicable activities. All wellness incentives paid to participants are considered taxable income to the group health plan subscriber and are reported to their employer, who will issue a W2. In some cases, the Wisconsin Retirement System acts as the employer. Retirees, continuants and their spouses will have some taxes withheld from the incentive amount earned.
Source: The StayWell Company, LLC