Live Webinars Scheduled for December
ETF is offering a series of 30-minute, live, interactive webinars designed to increase your understanding of Wisconsin Retirement System benefits. Individuals can also ask questions at the end of these sessions.
5 Basic Steps to Retirement Consider this webinar your quick reference guide to starting the retirement process within the next 12 monhts. It’ll review: choosing a termination date, how to request a retirement estimate- and how to read and understand it. It’ll also cover how to schedule a retirement appointment and how to submit the retirement application.
- Thu. Dec 3 2015 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tue. Dec 8 2015 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Wed. Dec 9 2015 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thu. Dec 10 2015 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Additional Contributions Find out how making additional contributions to your WRS account can potentially increase your retirement. This webinar also provides examples of how contributions grow over time with interest, how to pay additional contributions, etc.
- Thu. Dec 3 2015 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tue. Dec 15 2015 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Mon. Dec 21 2015 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Choosing When to Retire This webinar will focus primarily on choosing your optimal termination and WRS benefit effective dates. The focus will include not only the “December versus January” decision, but also how retirement timing at any point during the year can affect your retirement annuity amount and other employee retirement benefits.
- Wed. Dec 2 2015 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Thu. Dec 10 2015 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Wed. Dec 16 2015 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tue. Dec 22 2015 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Beneficiary Designation Do you have a beneficary designation on file with ETF and does it reflect how you’d want your WRS death benefits paid? This webinar reviews the importance of having a beneficiary designation on file and keeping it updated as life events occur. The webinar will also review the process of how to correctly complete a designation form, what it means if you do not have one of file with ETF, and how to request a copy of your current form.
- Tue. Dec 8 2015 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Thu. Dec 10 2015 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thu. Dec 17 2015 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m
Retirement Annuity Options This webinar will help to increase your understanding of the WRS annuity options and to explain the difference between a beneficiary and a named survivor. There will be time at the end of the webinar to ask questions regarding the annuity options.
- Wed. Dec 9 2015 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wed. Dec 16 2015 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Tue. Dec 22 2015 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
WRS Employer and Employee Contribution Rates This webinar will review how employer and employee contributions help keep the WRS fully funded. We will discuss how the contribution rates are calculated, why they change annually, where those dollars go and the contribution rate changes for 2016.
- Tue. Dec 1 2015 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Fri. Dec 18 2015 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Please contact Human Resources at (920) 465-2390 or email@example.com with any questions.