Register now for your on-site health screening!
Discover your numbers – A free health screening* event has been scheduled at UW-Green Bay for employees (and spouses) who are enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program.
At an on-site screening, you’ll learn your measurements for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol (HDL, LDL, and total), triglycerides and glucose, and be in and out in 20 minutes.
Green Bay Campus:
- Dates: Thursday, April 11, 2019 or Thursday, September 26, 2019 (only attend one)
- Time: 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Room: Phoenix Room in University Union
- Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Time: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Room: Student Union
- Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Time: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Room: Wombat Room 2114
Register at wellwisconsin.staywell.com and click on the Programs tab, then Health Screening, and Onsite Appointments.
NOTE: You must register ahead of time for a health screening – they do not allow walk-ins that day.
Earn your $150 Well Wisconsin Incentive:
STEP 1: Get a health screening*
Attend an employer sponsored event listed above or if you plan to see your health care provider, complete the Health Care Provider Form with details from your appointment, available at wellwisconsin.staywell.com under Programs > Health Screening > Download Form.
STEP 2: Complete the StayWell health assessment at wellwisconsin.staywell.com.
It takes about 10 minutes and is mobile and tablet friendly! After logging into wellwisconsin.staywell.com, click on Health Assessment.
STEP 3: Complete a Well-Being Activity through StayWell. After logging into wellwisconsin.staywell.com, click on Programs > Well-Being Activites.
Complete three steps by October 11, 2019 to earn the $150 Well Wisconsin incentive.
For more information on on-site health screenings or the Well Wisconsin Program, log in to wellwisconsin.staywell.com, review these FAQ’s or email email@example.com.
* The Well Wisconsin incentive program is a voluntary program available to employees, retirees and spouses enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program, excluding Medicare Advantage participants who have incentives available through their health plan. All wellness incentives paid to participants are considered taxable income to the group health plan subscriber and are reported to their employer. Retirees, continuants and their spouses will have some taxes withheld from the incentive amount earned. Health information is protected by federal law and will never be shared with Employee Trust Funds, the group health insurance program or employers.