The Annual Benefits Enrollment (ABE) is your annual opportunity to enroll in or make changes to most of your benefits for 2022. ABE runs September 27–October 22, 2021. Changes made during ABE are effective January 1, 2022.
Act now before the ABE period ends at 4:30 p.m. on October 22, 2021.
Important Reminders & Resources
- Virtual Benefit Fair Sessions will be offered by a number of benefit plan vendors.
- Review your health plan provider directory to make sure your current provider(s) will continue to be in-network for 2022.
- Premium changes will be effective January 1, 2022.
- You must enroll in these plans each year to participate:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): Health Care FSA, Limited Purpose FSA, and Dependent Day Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA): required if you enroll in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- State Group Health Insurance Opt-Out Incentive
How to Enroll
Once you have reviewed and made your benefit plan decisions, enroll online through the Annual Benefits Enrollment link in your My UW Portal under the Benefits Information section. See the Annual Benefits Enrollment Instructions for details or view the video on how to enroll through employee self service.
In addition to scheduling a one-on-one session, questions may be sent in to email@example.com or you can call (920) 465-2390 for assistance.