Protect yourself this flu season by getting your annual flu shot!
The Well Wisconsin Program is offering workplace flu shot clinics. Because a quick needle stick now is better than a nasty illness later.
Flu shots are free and voluntary for all site employees [and spouses] who are enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Insurance Program.
- You will be required to present your medical ID card at the flu shot clinic.
- You are required to wear a mask to your appointment.
- Print and complete your Flu Shot Consent Form and bring it with you to the clinic.
- The Flu Consent Form will be available for download in the appointment confirmation email. The site coordinator will also have copies available.
Green Bay campus
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- 7:30 am to 9:30 am
- University Union , Phoenix Rooms
- Thursday, October 8, 2020
- 8:00 am to 9:30 am
- Wombat Room
The shot will vaccinate against the four most likely causes of flu illness during the upcoming season, including the H1N1- strain of influenza.
The vaccine is not preservative-free and is not recommended for the following individuals:
- Those allergic to eggs or egg products
- Those who are sensitive to the mercury-based preservative thimerosal
- Those who have an active neurological disorder
- Those with a fever, acute respiratory or other active infection or illness
If you are pregnant, you should receive the vaccine directly from your physician.
Preregistration is required. No cash payments or insurance payments accepted. To register for your flu shot appointment, log into the StayWell wellness portal at wellwisconsin.staywell.com and click on Flu Shot Clinics slider on the dashboard.
For more information about the flu shot, visit cdc.gov/flu.
For more information about the event safety enhancements, visit wellwisconsin.staywell.com and click on Questions to learn more.