Beginning Monday, July 20th, all employees who are scheduled to be working on campus are required to complete an online health assessment prior to arriving to campus each day. This electronic health assessment will replace any similar processes currently being performed within individual departments.
Please see below for additional details related to this requirement:
- This form may be completed on a desktop or mobile device. For best user experience, please use Chrome, IE, Edge, or Safari. Firefox is not recommended. Remember also to turn off pop-up blockers on your browsers.
- The time performing the self-assessment is considered de minimus (insignificant) time and therefore is unpaid in accordance with FLSA.
- Should the employee not have access to technology in order to access the assessment, supervisors may allow reporting via telephone. If an employee will need to utilize a telephone reporting process, they should communicate with their supervisor for details on that process.
- Employees must complete this assessment each day that they are scheduled to be on campus.
- For example: If a department is rotating staff on campus and an employee is scheduled to be on campus on Mondays and Thursdays (and working remotely the other three days), they must complete the assessment each Monday and Thursday prior to arriving on campus. They are not required to complete the assessment the other three days of the workweek because they are not scheduled to work on campus.
- If an employee answers “no” to all the questions, they should mark the checkbox, click “submit”, and they are done.
- If an employee answered “yes” to any of the questions, they should mark the checkbox, submit the form, and communicate with their supervisor in a fashion consistent with their office policy for absence notification.
- Employees are not required to disclose to their supervisor the reason that they are unable to be present on campus.
- If their assigned duties permit it, employees may discuss with their supervisor the ability to work remotely during the time they are unable to work on campus.
- If sufficient work is unavailable, employees will need to account for any time off through sick, vacation/ personal holiday or, if available, COVID-19 leave.
- The self-assessment will need to be completed for each day of scheduled work, even if notice has been given that the condition which prevents presence on campus is on-going.
- Please see the How To: Employee Screening Questionnaire document for instructions on completing the online health assessment.
If you have technical questions, problems logging in or getting access to the form, please contact help desk at (920) 465-2309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or concerns regarding the form content or process, please contact Human Resources at (920) 465-2390 or email@example.com.
More information on UW-Green Bay’s efforts to ensure a responsible opening of campus can be found in the Phoenix Forward: Return to Workplace Plan and Employee Workplace Expectations for July 1, 2020 – August 31, 2020.