Have you earned your $150 incentive yet? Employees and their spouses enrolled in the State Group Health Insurance program are eligible to participate, and you have until Friday, October 19, 2018.
1. Log into the StayWell website (https://wellwisconsin.staywell.com/).
2. Click on My Progress in the middle of the menu bar. This will show the three steps needed to get your $150 incentive and your progress. (Please note that it may take up to three business days for activities to show as completed.)
3. Health Screening: If you haven’t yet completed your health screening, you can ask you doctor to complete a Health Care Provider form during your annual physical, but you must have it completed and submitted by October 19, 2018. If you completed your health screening at UW-Green Bay on April 25, 2018 or September 21, 2018, you have completed the Health Screening step.
4. Health Assessment: Click “Go Here” in the Health Assessment box and complete the questionnaire (it takes about 10 minutes).
5. Well-Being Activity: Click “Go Here” in the Well-Being Activity box to see your options. The easiest and quickest option is to complete the Health Benefits and Preventative Care Quiz. Another option is to complete 20 daily challenges found in Daily Dash emails that you receive each morning – the challenges will help improve your fitness, sleep, stress level, and nutrition.
After you have completed all three steps, you will get an email asking you to make your gift card selection on the StayWell website. Please note that it may take up to three business days for activities to show as completed. Please follow the steps in your email to select the way you want to receive your $150 incentive, and make sure to complete this step by October 31, 2018. You’ll have the option to have the gift card mailed to you or you can choose to have it instantly sent to you via an email code and then download the gift card to your phone or computer to be used for online purchases and at some local retailers.
Both you and your spouse can earn the $150 incentive if you are enrolled in the State Group Health Insurance. The $150 gift cards are taxable income. Make sure to use your gift card before it expires. If you need help with logging into the StayWell website, please contact them at 1-800-821-6591 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is Friday, October 19, 2018.