ETF is offering a series of 30-minute, live, interactive webinars designed to increase your understanding of Wisconsin Retirement System benefits. Individuals can also ask questions at the end of these sessions. Visit ETF’s webinar page to learn more about any of the following sessions.
Retirement Annuity Options
Choosing a WRS annuity option is one of the most important decisions you will face. This annuity options webinar will cover all of the WRS annuity options and help you understand them so that you can make an informed decision. We will also explain the important differences between a beneficiary and a named survivor.
- Wed, Aug 1, 2018 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM CDT
- Tue, Aug 14, 2018 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
- Mon, Aug 20, 2018 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM CDT
- Thu, Aug 30, 2018 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
Find out how making additional contributions to your WRS account can potentially increase your retirement. This additional contributions webinar also provides examples of how contributions grow over time with interest, how to pay additional contributions (payroll deduction or direct pay), etc.
- Thu, Aug 9, 2018 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
- Wed, Aug 15, 2018 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM CDT
- Tue, Aug 21, 2018 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM CDT
- Mon, Aug 27, 2018 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Retirement Benefit Calculation Method
This benefit calculation webinar will explain the methods used for benefit calculations and the components of each method. Anyone who has requested or is planning to request an estimate will have a better understanding of how that amount was calculated. Individuals will have the opportunity to ask questions on this topic at the end of the session.
- Tue, Aug 7, 2018 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM CDT
- Fri, Aug 17, 2018 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM CDT
- Thu, Aug 23, 2018 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
- Tue, Aug 28, 2018 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
Please contact Human Resources at (920) 465-2390 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.