April 2nd to May 6th, 2017
The UW-Green Bay Wellness Committee would like to encourage employees to explore UWGB’s beautiful arboretum trails while participating in this fun challenge! Invite your co-workers to walk with you!
To Participate in this 5 week challenge:
- Check the trail map (/UWGBCMS/media/hr/Wellness%20Items/KioskMap.pdf) to see which kiosk will have the tear off sheet that week
- Walk the trail that passes that kiosk and tear off a strip
- Turn in your strip at the Kress Events Center front desk or the Human Resources Office front desk (CL 710) and get your playing card for that week (just one card per week)
- Continue to collect one card for each week during the challenge
- Turn in all your collected cards at either location (KEC or HR) by Friday, May 12th. Everyone who turns in at least one card will be entered in a drawing for prizes, and the person with the best poker hand will be announced in the HR Connect blog!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2203.