If you have a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA), please read the following information.
- Expense Deadline – For the 2016 benefit period, you must incur all eligible expenses by December 31, 2016.
- Health Care FSA allows for up to $500 to carry over to the following plan year
- Dependent Day Care FSA does not allow any carry over, funds must be used within plan year
- Reimbursement Request Deadline – Reimbursement requests for the 2016 benefit period must be submitted to TASC no later than March 31, 2017.
- Substantiation Deadline – All TASC Card transactions must be substantiated by December 31, 2016. Examples of acceptable documentation include an itemized statement, detailed receipt, or an Explanation of Benefits (EOB). Expenses not substantiated by the deadline will be ineligible and repayment will be required. Wages may be garnished for repayment.
To access your TASC Online account, visit the TASC Landing Page. For assistance, please call TASC Customer Care at 1-844-768-3947.
TASC Card & New Participant Materials
If you are a current TASC participant, you can continue to use your unexpired TASC Card for the 2017 benefit period. If you newly enrolled during the recent It’s Your Choice open enrollment period, your card and new participant materials should arrive by the end of December.
TASC Benefits Mobile App
Save time and paperwork with the TASC Benefits Mobile App.
- Access account(s) 24/7
- Available balances always up to date
- Submit reimbursement requests or substantiate your claim(s)
- View charts summarizing account(s) and elections
To download the TASC Benefits Mobile App, visit the iOS App Store or the Google Play (for Android users) and search for “eflex Benefits”.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (920) 465-2390 if you have any questions.