Learn Ways to Get Your Stress Under Control During National Stress Awareness Month with LinkedIn Learning
Stress–we all have it! It’s what we do with it that determines if it’s fuel or foe. April is National Stress Awareness Month, and there’s no better time to check in with yourself and take much-needed time for you. We’re here to help with videos and courses on LinkedIn Learning.
- Just have a few minutes? Check out a quick video with some quick tips to reduce stress from our Happiness Tips course or get your stress in check with tips that focus on Mindfulness.
- Ready to make a bigger investment? Check out our courses on Managing Stress for Positive Change or Managing Stress.
- If you’re watching for signs that your stress is getting to be too much, we can help with Avoiding Burnout.
- Need to recharge from the chaos of life? Check out Arianna Huffington’s Thrive 02: Learning How to Unplug and Recharge or Arianna Huffington’s Thrive 03: Setting Priorities and Letting Go.
- Have you been going through a major change or loss? Need some help with resilience? Check out Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant on Option B: Building Resilience.
- Struggling to balance it all? Check out Balancing Work and Life.
We’re here to help you take control of your stress–today! What’s one thing you’re going to do for you this month?
Source: LinkedIn Learning