The Annual Benefits Enrollment (ABE) period is September 28 – October 23, 2020. ABE is your annual opportunity to make changes to most of your benefits unless you have a qualifying life event. Changes made during ABE are effective January 1, 2021.
- Review your current benefits and visit the ABE website for 2021 benefit changes.
- Confirm that the doctors, clinics and hospitals you currently use will still be in-network in 2021 for the plan you select. You may view a list of providers by using the Health Plan Search on ETF’s website.
- The following benefit plans require that you enroll each year to participate. If you would like to participate in one of these plans, you will need to enroll/re-enroll through online benefits enrollment:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) is required each year you are enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan
- State Group Health Opt-Out Incentive
- You may decide to enroll in, change, increase, decrease or cancel coverage for the plans listed below. For some plans you can add or remove dependents.
- State Group Health Insurance
- Uniform Dental
- Preventative Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
Use the My UW Portal to make your elections online:
- Log into the My UW Portal
- Go to the ‘Benefits Information’ module
- Click on the ‘Enroll now’ link
Don’t miss your chance to enroll in or make changes to your benefits for 2021! All benefit elections must be submitted by 4:30 p.m., Friday, October 23, 2020.