FAST plans are available for purchase for the 2020-21 academic year. Please click here to complete the payroll deduction form or stop by the University Ticketing & Information Center to pay for your FAST plan. These FAST plans are only good for the 2020-2021 academic year and must be used by May 13, 2021.
Check out the new UWGB Dining App
• Search for “Transact Mobile Ordering” in the App Store
• Download the free app
• Search for “UWGB Dining”
• Login using UWGB credentials
• Make sure Notifications are enabled for this app
To use a meal swipe, please select “Transfer Meal” as the tender type.
Designated Dining Areas
• Food may only be consumed in designated areas of campus
• Must be seated in the designated area to be able to remove your mask
• Masks must be worn unless actively eating or drinking
• Areas will be marked to ensure all users abide by social distancing requirements
• Try to limit your visit to 30 minutes or less
Designated Dining Areas UW-Green Bay, Main Campus
• The Marketplace at Leona Cloud Commons seating area (University Union, Main Level)
• Common Grounds Coffeehouse seating (University Union, Main Level)
• Phoenix Club recreation area seating (University Union, Lower Level)
• Garden Café back lounge seating area (David A. Cofrin Library, 1st Floor)
• Garden Café front lounge seating area (David A. Cofrin Library, 1st Floor)
• Rosewood Café seating area
For meal plan and dining questions, please email email@example.com.