• 6 graham crackers (2-1/2-inch square)
• Cooking spray
• 2 8-ounce packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
• 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
• 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
• 1 tablespoon water
Preheat oven to 350°F. Crush graham crackers. Spread evenly over bottom of lightly sprayed 8- or 9-inch pie pan. Beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until well blended, about 5 minutes. Add eggs and blend. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is almost set. Cool, then refrigerate overnight.
Melt raspberry jam with water in microwave or on top of stove. Cut wedges and put on serving plates. Arrange strawberries over wedges and drizzle melted jam over each piece.
Each slice contains approximately 186 calories, 28 g carbohydrates, 10 g protein, 2 g fat, 451 mg sodium, and 1 g fiber.