The Well Wisconsin Program is offering workplace flu shot clinics. Because a quick needle stick now is better than a nasty illness later. Flu shots are free and voluntary for all employees and spouses who are enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program. New this year: You will be required to present your health insurance ID card at the flu shot clinic.
Green Bay Campus:
- Date: Monday, October 14, 2019
- Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Location: University Union, Phoenix Rooms
Marinette & Sheboygan Campuses:
- *UPDATE: Flu Shot Clinics at Sheboygan & Marinette have been cancelled (didn’t meet the minimum number of participants requirement)*
The shot will vaccinate against the four most likely causes of flu illness during the upcoming season, including the H1N1- strain of influenza.
The vaccine is not preservative free and is not recommended for the following individuals:
- Those allergic to eggs or egg products
- Those who are sensitive to the mercury-based preservative thimerosal
- Those who have an active neurological disorder
- Those with a fever, acute respiratory or other active infection or illness
If you are pregnant, you should receive the vaccine directly from your physician.
Pre-registration strongly recommended. No cash payments or insurance payments accepted. To register for your flu shot appointment, log into the StayWell wellness portal at wellwisconsin.staywell.com and click on the Flu Shot Clinics tile on the dashboard.
For more information about the flu shot, visit: cdc.gov/flu.
Please contact us at email@example.com or ext. 2203 if you have any questions about the Flu Shot clinics.