- 8 ounces angel hair rice pasta
- 1/4 cup gluten-free tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more if you like it hot)
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 cup chopped red, yellow, or green pepper
- 1 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
Cook pasta according to package directions. Make sauce by combining tamari, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl. While pasta is cooking, heat peanut oil in a wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry peppers and onions. Add broccoli and mushrooms when onion and peppers begin to soften. Stir in tomatoes and sauce. Add noodles and mix well. Can be served hot, at room temperature, or chilled (as a side dish to grilled salmon, for instance).
Each serving contains about 145 calories, 4 g protein, 2 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 28 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, and 515 mg sodium.
To make this recipe gluten-free, use only spices or condiments that are gluten-free. Read food labels carefully and contact the company if you have any questions.
Recipe from the StayWell Company, LLC.