- “Amazing. Can it be a monthly series – 3 times a semester?”
- “LOVED this so much! Excellent, useful instructions!”
- “They did a great job”
- “It was really helpful and easy”
- “This session was great – have it again if possible!”
- “Great event! I may even send my daughter to the youth course they offer.”
- “Great job. Helped me feel comfortable to learn”
After the February Self-Defense Workshop, we sent out a survey to get feedback from attendees, and above are their responses. Also, 100% responded that they would recommend this workshop to a co-worker!
As requested, Herb Blue’s Total Self Defense LLC will be back to present another Self-Defense Workshop to UW-Green Bay employees. This is a beginner level workshop open to all employees, and there is no charge to employees to attend, thanks to a wellness grant from the Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF)!
Date: Monday, April 23rd
Time: Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Location: University Union Room 103
Each workshop is limited to 30 employees, so please RSVP soon to sign-up (first come, first serve). Herb Blue’s Total Self Defense LLC will have each participant sign a waiver to participate in the workshop. It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, but your work clothes are fine – no need to change for the workshop.
Please contact email@example.com or ext. 2203 with any questions.