As communicated in an e-mail dated 1/23/2018 and accompanying blog post, all faculty and staff must complete the following required compliance trainings:
- Introduced in Winter, 2018:
- FERPA Basics
- Touchstone: Tools for an Ethical Workplace
- Protect Children (EDU-WI)
- Injury and Illness Prevention (EDU)
- Introduced in Spring, 2017:
- Preventing Harassment and Sexual Violence (if you are a supervisor the course will be titled “Supervisor Anti-Harassment and Title IX”)
- Checkpoint: Data Security & Privacy
Other compliance trainings:
- Clery CSA Training (only required if designated as a Campus Security Authority – training on the Office of Public Safety web site).
In order to see what Everfi/LawRoom trainings are outstanding:
- Log into Everfi/LawRoom utilizing the e-mail that was sent to you during the week of January 23rd or by going directly to the website at https://el.lawroom.com/login.asp.
- Select “My Courses” from the menu on the left side of the page.
- You will then see any open course assignments (see below for example):
This view will show all outstanding courses and their due dates. If a course does not appear in this list, please check your completed courses, as it is likely the course has already been completed. Faculty and staff must complete all required compliance trainings by Friday, June 15, 2018 in order to be eligible for a proposed FY 2018-2019 pay plan. Please see the Compensation and Pay Plan Policy for additional eligibility requirements.
Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or (920) 465-2390 with any questions and/or to request a reasonable accommodation.