Tuesday, January 2nd to Sunday, January 21st
It’s BAAACK…the Winter Break Fitness Challenge for faculty and staff returns! Whether you frequent the Kress or have yet to visit, NOW is your time to do so while working towards weekly prizes!
All employees have FREE UNLIMITED access to the Kress Events Center over the Winter Break time period.
- Visit the Kress during business hours and check-in at the front desk (campus ID and a second pair of shoes required)
- Complete an entry slip for the Winter Break Fitness Challenge, and put your slip in the bucket.
- You can complete one entry slip each time you visit the Kress during the Winter Break Fitness Challenge!
- Week one: January 2nd to 7th
- Week two: January 8th to 14th
- Week three: January 15th to 21st
Here are the Kress Events Center hours over winter break:
- Mondays through Fridays: 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Please note that the Kress Events Center will be closed on Monday, January 15th for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
What can I do at the Kress? Check out the Kress website at http://www.uwgb.edu/kress/ for some great ideas!
Last year employees submitted 122 entry slips over winter break – let’s see if we can exceed that this year!