Applications will be considered for vacancies that occur from June 30, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
UW-Green Bay welcomes the submission of credentials from persons interested in short-term employment in the department of University Marketing and Communication.This posting does not apply to a specific current opening. Respondents to this posting will be included in a general pool for the department, and may be contacted when positions become available.
These positions may include the following responsibilities:
- Attending on-site or teleconference meetings to receive assignments and project direction, timelines, etc.
- Research and reading (online or via other secondary sources) to establish base of knowledge on various topics to increase subject matter expertise and enhance quality of writing
- Adherance to UW-Green Bay style guide and formats
- Story/idea vetting, to include information gathering and interviewing to refine and shape story ideas and marketing concepts
- Writing copy for a variety of channels, executions, and audienes to include but not limited to blog posts, news releases, magazine stories, website copy, advertising copy and e-mail campaign copy
- Accuracy of information, both factually and grammatically
- Ability to receive feedback and constructive criticism and apply feedback to revisions and interations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsive nature and pleasant customer service skills
For more information and position responsibilities, please see the full position announcement.