Congratulations to the inaugural group of Level 1 Inclusivity and Equity Certificate recipients!
- John Arendt – Environmental Management and Business Institute (EMBI)
- Michael Casbourne – TRIO & Precollege
- Stacie Christian – Inclusive Excellence and Pride Center
- Joanie Dovekas – Residence Life
- Nora Kanzenbach – Academic Advising
- Mike Kline – Athletics
- Jayne Kluge – TRIO & Precollege
- Ann Larscheid – TRIO & Precollege
- Jemma Lund – International Education
- Melissa Nash – Human Resources
- Lynn Niemi – Disability Services
- Loretta Rafter – American Intercultural Center (AIC), Inclusive Excellence, and Pride Center
- Lisa Schmelzer – TRIO & Precollege
- Laura Sinclair – Financial Aid
- Theresa Weise – Counseling and Health Center
- Lia Xiong – TRIO & Precollege
These employees were honored at the annual UW-Green Bay Fall Convocation on August, 24, 2016.
In order to complete Level 1, the recipient has completed professional development coursework, community service, and self-study that has given them the knowledge and experience needed to respect and accept diverse individuals through personal behavior and communication.
For more information about the certificate program, please see the Chancellor’s Council for Diversity and Inclusive Excellence website or contact email@example.com.