Making the choice to get a health screening gives you a snapshot of your overall health. Discover your numbers at this free health screening which is available to employees and their spouse/domestic partner who are enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program.
On-Site Health Screening:
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Location: University Union, Phoenix Room
Complete two easy steps by October 20, 2017 to earn the $150* Well Wisconsin incentive.
Step 1: Get your 2017 health screening
To register online for your on-site health screening appointment:
- Log in to wellwisconsin.staywell.com
- Click on Programs tab
- Click on “Learn More” in Screenings box
- Click on Register Now
- Select the time for your appointment
Here are some details about the on-site health screening…
- You’ll be in and out in 20 minutes
- Screening includes measurements for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol (HDL, LDL and Total), triglycerides and glucose
- Fasting is not required, but is highly recommended for more accurate results
- Screening completion will be displayed in the StayWell wellness portal within two business days. Your results will be automatically uploaded to your profile within 10 business days of your screening
- On-site health screenings are confidential, free and voluntary
Frequently Asked Questions about the on-site health assessment: http://www.uwgb.edu/hr/benefits/wellness/OnSiteHealthAssessmtFAQ.pdf
What if I can’t make it that day?
If you are unable to attend an on-site health screening you may use results obtained from your health care provider by submitting a Health Care Provider Form. The Health Care Provider Form can be found at wellwisconsin.staywell.com on the home page. Click on the Health Screening Options block and download the form.
Step 2: Complete the StayWell health assessment** at wellwisconsin.staywell.com. It takes about 10 minutes and is mobile and tablet friendly! Just click on “Assessment” after logging in.
Questions? Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2390.
* Those enrolled in Humana’s Medicare Advantage plan or have a postal address outside of the U.S. are not eligible to receive the $150 incentive. The $150 incentive is treated as taxable income and will be reported to your employer.
** Individual health information will never be shared with the employer.