There’s still time to get your free on-site health screening!
Get a picture of your overall health and discover areas that may need attention.
At an onsite screening, you’ll learn your measurements for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol (HDL, LDL and total), triglycerides and glucose, and be in and out in 20 minutes. Register today!
Green Bay Campus:
- DATE: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- TIME: 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
- LOCATION: University Union, Phoenix Rooms, Green Bay campus
- DATE: Thursday, September 9, 2021
- TIME: 8:00 to 10:30 am
- LOCATION: Wombat Room, Sheboygan campus
Earn your $150 Well Wisconsin Incentive
Complete three activities by October 8, 2021 to earn the $150 Well Wisconsin incentive.
- Get a Health Check – Complete a biometric screening (details above), dental exam or coaching session, more information available at webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin.
- Complete the WebMD One’s health assessment – it takes about 10 minutes and is mobile and tablet friendly!
- Complete a Well-Being Activity through WebMD (ex. complete a challenge, listen to two 30 minute interviews, etc.).
*The Well Wisconsin incentive program is a voluntary program available to employees, retirees and spouses enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program, excluding Medicare Advantage participants who have incentives available through their health plan. The Well Wisconsin incentive will automatically be issued to eligible participants upon completing the applicable activities. All wellness incentives paid to participants are considered taxable income to the group health plan subscriber and are reported to their employer, who will issue a W2. In some cases, the Wisconsin Retirement System acts as the employer. Retirees, continuants and their spouses will have some taxes withheld from the incentive amount earned.