The Austin E. Cofrin School of Business at the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay seeks applicants for a tenure-track position in Business Administration, specializing in Marketing.
The Austin E. Cofrin School of Business values university-level teaching experience, the ability to teach a variety of classes in the marketing curriculum, and experience working in the world of business.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Teach primary undergraduate courses in Marketing, both face-to-face and online.
- Advise students.
- Perform scholarly activities consistent with rank.
- Perform institutional and community service.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Austin E. Cofrin School of Business.
- Participate in AACSB accreditation efforts.
To ensure consideration, please submit application materials by Friday, October 21, 2016.