State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC)
To those of you who have already given, congratulations….we are nearly to our 2012 goal! If you haven’t had the chance to participate there is no better time than now. We are only $4,000 away from our goal. With just a $1 a pay period contribution you can help ensure we meet that goal by Friday. Remember the campaign ends on November 30th so this is the last week left to give. Donate Today, Don’t Delay!
Your contributions make a real difference in the lives of people across the state and around the world.
The SECC Statewide is a workplace giving campaign that offers you the opportunity to donate to one or more of the more than 400 charities that participate via payroll contribution, check or cash. Giving through your work place is as easy as ever! Click here to see the instructions are below.
Not sure how much to give? See below for what several dollars a month can do:
- $1 a month feeds a family of four for two days (Hunger Relief Fund of Wisconsin –administered by Hunger Task Force, Inc.)
- $5 a month supports printing and giving information to more than 500 children on how to avoid and respond to bullying behaviors (Community Shares)
- $10 per month buys all the supplies for one school team and teacher to participate in the Wisconsin Envirothon (Wisconsin Environmental Education Fund).
- $25 a month will buy a tent heating stove, 3 blankets and a lantern for a family in Afghanistan (Neighbor to Nation)
Again, it’s quick and simple! I encourage you to log in and consider making a contribution because every dollar really does make a difference.
The campaign runs through November 30th. If you have questions or would prefer paper materials, please call 608.256.1066.
To make your pledge online:
- Go to www.seccstatewide.wi.gov
- Click on the link for University employees
- All University employees are pre-populated. To login click on “LOG IN”
- Log in using the following information:
- Username: Your first and last name as it is displayed on your earning statement (use all caps with no spaces between words). Example: JOHNDOE
- Password: Last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Find out more information about the charities and decide who you would like to give to.
- Follow the instructions on the website to complete your pledge.
- For additional information or if you have any questions, please ask your coordinator or call 608.256.1066.