2011 Statewide Employees Combined Campaign (SECC)
The Statewide Employees Combined Campaign (SECC) annual workplace campaign began on October 10, 2011. You can make a pledge anytime between October 10, 2011 and November 30, 2011.
The campaign is online, making it easier for you to give and make a difference in your COMMUNITY and the WORLD.
To make your pledge, go to www.seccstatewide.wi.gov
The SECC Statewide is Wisconsin’s largest voluntary fundraising campaign. Thanks to your help, the campaign raised money for more than 400 participating charities.
The CHOICE is yours…
As the only annual, cooperative, on-the-job campaign authorized to run at your workplace, SECC offers you many choices.
* How you want to give – choose payroll contribution, cash or check.
* Where your dollars go – when you designate your gift to specific charities, only the charities you choose will receive money from you. Pick from more than 400 state, national and international charities.
To make your pledge:
* Go to www.seccstatewide.wi.gov
* Click on the link for University employees
* All University employees are pre-populated. To login click on “Login Now” in the upper right hand corner OR click on “Log In” in the middle of the screen.
* Log in using the following information:
– Username: Your first and last name as it is displayed on your earning statement (use all caps with no spaces between words). Example: JOHNDOE
– Password: Last 4 digits of your social security number.
* Find out more information about the charities and decide who you would like to give to.
* Follow the instructions on the website to complete your pledge.
For additional information, if you have any questions or if you would prefer paper materials please ask your coordinator or call 608.256.1066 extension 201.
Your GIFT makes a difference! PLEASE GIVE!