Budget Repair Bill Resources
Below are resources related to the Budget Repair Bill:
* Office of State Employment Relations (OSER) Budget Repair Bill Questions & Answers: http://oser.state.wi.us/docview.asp?docid=7209
* UW-System Budget Repair Bill FAQs (pertaining to benefits): http://www.uwsa.edu/hr/benefits/repairbillfaq.pdf
* UW-System Budget Repair Bill website: http://www.uwsa.edu/hr/benefits/budgetbill.htm
* Estimator that employees can use to determine the increase to their Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) contributions and health insurance premium: http://www.uwsa.edu/hr/benefits/budgetBillEstimator/index.php
* Health insurance premium comparison chart: http://www.uwsa.edu/hr/benefits/repairbillhealth.pdf
* Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF) document regarding fringe benefits and the Accumulated Sick Leave Conversion Credit Program (ASLCC): http://www.etf.wi.gov/news/Budget_Repair_Bill_Whats_New.pdf
* Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF) document regarding retiring on short notice: http://www.etf.wi.gov/news/Retiring%20on%20Short%20Notice%202%20_2_.pdf
Some employees may have received an e-mail referencing future vacation requests. Please note that we have no information regarding any changes to vacation or leave requests. All requests should be handled in accordance with the current processes within each department.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 465-2390 if you have any questions.