As a reminder, Earnings Statements will no longer be e-mailed. Please use the UW System Portal to access this information going forward. Earning Statements are made available up to three days prior to the pay date. Below is some additional helpful information regarding the My UW System Portal.
* The My UW System link is available on the Human Resources home page (http://www.uwgb.edu/hr/) under “Employee Quick Links.”
* If you bookmark the My UW System web page, please bookmark http://my.wisconsin.edu to bring you to the web page where you select “University of Wisconsin-Green Bay” (if you bookmark the page after you select your institution, you could get an error message).
* If you have a space in your UWGB network password, you may have trouble logging into My UW System. If this is the case, you can reset your password.
* At the screen where you select your institution, the Help Desk recommends that you don’t check “Remember Me.”
* The first time you log into My UW System, it may take awhile. Successive log ins will proceed more quickly.
* If you received a notice that you need to reset your UWGB network password, and don’t reset your password, your My UW System log in may not work. You would need to reset your password.
* If you need help with logging into My UW System, please contact the UWGB Help Desk at ext. 2309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you have questions regarding your earnings statements, leave statements and reports, annual tax statements, or benefits statements, please contact ext. 2390 or email@example.com.