IMPORTANT FURLOUGH INFORMATION FOR CLASSIFIED AND LTE EMPLOYEES:
- Required furlough hours must be taken by June 19, 2010. If you plan to use furlough time during the pay period ending June 19, 2010, it is very important that you submit your timesheet no later than Monday, June 21st to ensure your furlough time is properly recorded in the payroll system before the start of the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
- UW-Green Bay has designated Friday, May 28, 2010 as a fixed-furlough day; employees who will not be taking the mandatory furlough day will need to select an alternative furlough day.
- Employees can review their furlough balances on the bottom of their earnings statements. The remaining furlough hours listed on your earnings statement includes the mandatory fixed furlough day on Friday, May 28, 2010.
- Employees are encouraged to utilize remaining furlough time as soon as practicable.
- Any remaining furlough balances cannot be carried over into the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
- The percent reduction for all non-exempt (hourly) classified staff will be 3.065% in the 2010-2011 fiscal year since there will be 26 pay periods available.
- Limited Term Employees (LTE’s) will be required to reduce their hours worked by 3.065% for the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
Please visit our furlough information page or contact Human Resources if you have any questions.