The department of Natural and Applied Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay seeks applicants for a tenure-track position in Mechanical Engineering Technology.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Lead course and curriculum development and collaborate with participating NEW North institutions in the start-up phase of a new mechanical engineering technology program.
- Teach lower and upper-level courses in mechanical engineering technology.
- Develop a strong research program involving collaboration with students and faculty.
- Advise students.
- Perform scholarly activities consistent with rank.
- Perform institutional service and contribute to the ongoing programmatic development of the department.
In addition, the successful candidate will be expected to a demonstrate potential for excellence in teaching and scholarship, commitment to undergraduate education, and possess communication and interpersonal skills sufficient to work with a diverse array of program partners.
For more information and full position responsibilities, please see the full position announcement.
To ensure consideration, please apply by Thursday, October 5, 2017.