Fidelity Investments is offering individual counseling sessions where you can confidentially discuss your financial situation with a Fidelity representative. These sessions will give you the opportunity to:
- Explore your plan benefits in more depth
- Consolidate retirement account into the UW 403(b) retirement plan
- Explore distribution options for pre-retirees
- Tap into Fidelity’s experience and expertise
- Make decisions that help you meet your goals
David Eichler, Fidelity Planning & Guidance Consultant will be coming to campus on:
Thursday, June 4, 2015
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
World Unity Room A, University Union
To schedule a confidential consultation with your Fidelity Investments representative, David Eichler, call 1-800-642-7131 or go to www.fidelity.com/atwork/reservations.