natalie

1. When will you graduate? Spring 2017
  2. What are your career plans? I plan on going on to get my Master’s in Mental Health Counseling and then getting licensed as a Therapist in Wisconsin.
  3. Why did you major in psychology? I majored in this because I could give back to my community what it has taught me as well as my family through the years. It’s my calling and I want to be able to help others when they need support the most.
  4. What do you do for fun? I love reading, swimming, dancing, playing board or card games, as well as hanging out with my friends and family.
  5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I would have to say being a Teaching Assistant is probably it. I’m able to help people as well as learn skills that will easily translate to my career.
  6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite book related to psychology would be “The 5 Love Languages” By: Gary Chapman. My favorite TV show related to psychology would be either Perception, Lie To Me, or Fraiser.
  7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I want to get PHD Club more involved in volunteer opportunities to help the community.
  8. What else do you want people to know about you? Everything that I do is to honor my brother Andy who lost his battle with depression before I came back to school. I hope that I am making him proud and that I can make as big of a difference in this world as he did.