#GBPsychChase: A simple way to have fun, win prizes, and show off how much you love psychology and UW-Green Bay.
- Do the tasks below (we will add tasks over the course of the semester).
- Take a picture and post it on Facebook using the hashtag, #GBPsychChase. Make sure to make it public.
- We tally the points and keep the leader-board updated.
*Check out the leader-board here.
- Take a selfie with a professor (1 point)
- Take a picture at a Psi Chi meeting (1 point)
- Take a picture at a PsycHD meeting (1 point)
- Post a picture of your notes from your favorite class (1 point)
- Take a selfie with a classmate (1 point)
- Find a research poster on campus that was done by psychology or human development students and take a selfie in front of it (3 points)
- Show us your best “Signature Psych Movies” by reenacting famous study or psychology setting (2 points)
- Get a picture with our dean, Chuck Rybak (3 points)