This year the UWGB Psychology PSI Talks were a great success. About a month ago we had our second annual PsychWeek sponsored by Bellin Psychiatric. We had five speakers who spoke on a variety of topics. If you did not get a chance to see the talks they are now available to be seen on YouTube.
- Katie Sorebo: Eliminating Stigma One Experience at a Time: Vicarious Experiences with Disability Stigma
- Alison Bahena: Clinical Neuroscience: Brain and Behavior Relations in Mental Health Disorders
- Taylor Johnson: Hidden Curriculm: Using Peer Models to Develop Social Skills
- Matthew Kerstling: Development Decision Making: The Moving Needle on the Moral Compass
- Dr. Sarah Baumgartner: “My memory isn’t what it used to be. Is it normal doc?: A Discussion of Normal Cognitive Aging