fullsizerender

1. When did you graduate? May 2015
  2. What do you do now? I am currently a graduate student UW-Milwaukee. I’m in the experimental psychology PhD program, studying Health and Social Psychology.
  3. Why did you major in psychology? I think it’s fascinating how humans can so complicated, but also very simple. I love learning about how we function and why we behave the way we do.
  4. What do you do for fun? I love yoga, exploring new places, and trying new foods–especially foods from different cultures.
  5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I know it’s probably cheesy to call out the people who are posting this, but I’m very proud to have done my undergrad at UWGB. I had a lot of really unique and meaningful experiences, and that enabled me to not only get into grad school, but feel prepared once I got here. I cannot speak highly enough of the UWGB psych department.
  6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show, related to psychology? Movie: Shutter Island, Book: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, TV show:  Maybe Frasier?
  7. What an important goal or accomplishment you are currently working on? I’m working on my thesis. I’m hoping to finish by May, which might be an ambitious goal.