Unknown

1)   When are you graduating? Spring, 2019

2)   What are your career plans? To pursue becoming a Child Life Specialist and continue working closely with the elementary schools in the area of Green Bay, however, we will see where Child Life brings me!

3)   Why did you major in psychology? I majored in Psychology because I really enjoy people and what they think. It is also really fun to learn about how people work, and the factors that make people how they are.

4)   What do you do for fun? I enjoy watching movies, playing ultimate frisbee, going to music festivals, and doing all that with friends! I really enjoy staying busy and putting my best efforts into my job opportunities.

5)   What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? Taking the chance of studying abroad, it was by far the best experience I have ever had. I was able to travel and study at an amazing school in Scotland!

6)   What is your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? Shutter Island, Fight Club, and The Shining for movies. For books, many Sherlock Holmes and The Girl on the Train. For a TV show related to psychology, I would say my favorite is Criminal Minds and My Mad Fat Diary (British TV series).

7)   What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I have already accomplished my goals I set out for myself. At this point I am ready to move forward and thankful for the support I had here.

8)   What else do you want people to know about you? Whenever facing a challenge I always keep moving forward and use my core group of people.