The UWGB Provost Office and the Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning, on behalf of the UW System’s Office of Professional and Instructional Development (OPID), invite faculty and instructional academic staff to apply for the 2024-25 cohort of the Wisconsin Teaching Fellows and Scholars (WTFS) Program.
This program is designed to provide time (one year) to systematically reflect with peers in a supportive and open-minded community and, ultimately, to move from “scholarly teaching” to the “scholarship of teaching.” Administered by OPID and directed by UW faculty, the WTFS Program is grounded in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL).
The deadline for applications has been extended through Sunday, Nov. 26, 2023. Interested applicants should submit items 1-5 below as separate attachments to one email message. That email should be sent to CATL (CATL@uwgb.edu) with the subject line “WTFS Application.” The reference letter can be submitted directly to the CATL email by your Department Chair or Dean, but it is also due by Nov. 26. The full list of required materials is below:
- Application checklist;
- A letter stating your interest in and qualifications for the WTFS Program (two-page maximum);
- A teaching & learning philosophy (three-page maximum);
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae (two-page maximum);
- This budget sheet estimating costs using UW System travel reimbursement rates;
- A reference letter from your Department Chair or Dean (can be directly emailed to CATL@uwgb.edu).
As always, let us know if you have any questions via email: CATL@uwgb.edu.