Well, it’s finally here. Fall semester starts…. now. And we have a bunch of great stuff planned for you. Here are just a handful of the things you have to look forward to over the next few months.
- Bi-Weekly Podcasts (available on ITunes, Google Play, and here): A new episode of our podcast, Psychology and Stuff, will drop every other Thursday afternoon. Our first guests, Dr. Jana Fogaca, will discuss her work as a sport psychologist (learn more here). Dr. Fogaca is a new faculty member in the psychology program so this will be a great chance to get to know her.
- Featured Students/Alumni: Each Monday, we’ll feature one of our students or alum on the blog so you can get to know a little bit about what they’ve done, what their plans are, and what they hope to accomplish before they graduate. First up, 2015 graduate and former Psi Chi President, Olyvia Kucta.
- #GetPsychedGB: As always, the third week of the semester will be dedicated to our #GetPsychedGB campaign. All week long, we’ll have videos, pictures, games, and more to give you all the reasons you should get involved in psychology at UW-Green Bay.
- The PSI Talks: Once again, we’ll be holding the PSI Talks, six engaging talks from University of Wisconsin-Green Bay psychology students and alumni. Stay tuned for information about how you can apply.
- Even More From the Student Orgs: Keep an eye out for even more great programming from the Psychology and Human Development Club and Psi Chi. Fun events, volunteer opportunities, presentations, and more on the way. Stay up to date with them by downloading the app via iTunes or Google Play.
- Many Ways to Stay Connected: Stay connected with UWGBpsych via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and/or the UWGB Psychology Smartphone App. You’ll never miss a thing.