1. When will you graduate? I will graduate in Spring 2019

2. What are your career plans? Well, for a while I was convinced that I wanted to be a school counselor, but now I’m rethinking things. Most recently I have been considering going to grad school to get my Master’s degree in social work.

3. Why did you major in psychology? I love learning about why humans do the things they do and how they develop and grow. I am also majoring in human development so I think that those two together really cover all of my interests.

4. What do you do for fun? In my spare time I enjoy catching up on Netflix, being crafty, singing show tunes, learning how to tap dance, and spending time with my friends!

5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am proud of being a “Big Buddy” for Camp Lloyd last spring. Camp provides a safe environment for children grieving the death of a loved one to explore their emotions and experiences of grief. Being a “Big Buddy” mentor for camp has honestly, without a doubt, changed my life.

6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? There are quite a few movies related to psychology that I enjoy like Inside Out, Split, and The Silence of the Lambs. A tv show related to psychology that I really like is Riverdale.

7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to become more involved with the psychology department, especially within Psi Chi and PsycHD.

8. What else do you want people to know about you? In addition to majoring in psychology and human development, I have a minor in music with an emphasis of vocal performance!