1. When will you graduate? Spring 2018
2. What are your career plans? I plan to get a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and counsel people with mental illness.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I really enjoy learning about how the brain functions. I am fascinated by what can go right and what can go wrong in the human mind. I love learning about mental illness and can’t wait to put my knowledge into practice to help others.
4. What do you do for fun? I enjoy reading, watching movies, playing video games, and listening to music. I love to spend time with my boyfriend, family, and friends.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of being a Big Buddy for Camp Lloyd. I learned a lot about childhood grief and was happy to use my knowledge practically. I really enjoyed working with the kids and it felt great to make a difference in the life of a child.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite book related to psychology is “Pleading Insanity” by Andrew Archer. My favorite TV show(loosely) related to psychology is Stitchers, even though it’s not totally accurate. My favorite movie related to psychology by far is the newest “The Stanford Prison Experiment” movie.
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to encourage a fellow student to keep chasing their educational goals, no matter how difficult it may seem.
8. What else do you want people to know about you? I am a Resident Assistant on campus. It is a job that has really helped me break out of my shell. It allows me to make an impact on other students’ lives.