1) When are you graduating? I plan to graduate in December 2019.
2) What are your career plans? I hope to work as a team leader of some sort or to work with children in some way. I want to take a semester off and work and possibly look into grad school.
3) Why did you major in psychology?I love learning about the brain and why people act the way they do.
4)What do you do for fun? I like to hang out with my friends and family. I also like to go hiking and explore new places I haven’t been.
5) What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am proud of being a research assistant studying cross cultural development among children with Sawa Senzaki. I have learned a ton of skills that I will be able to use throughout my life.
6) What is your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite movie relating to psychology is the sixth sense and the Brain on Fire. I enjoyed the show Atypical and some other Netflix shows that involve psychology.
7) What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to get an internship before I graduate.
8) What else do you want people to know about you? I am from Illinois and I live on an island. I love meeting new people!