chad

1. When will you graduate? Spring 2016
  2. What are your career plans? My hopes are to get accepted into graduate school and work towards a PhD in social psychology to be a professor.
  3. Why did you major in psychology? I wanted to know what affects human behavior and cut through the pseudo-science we are told. Both the biological and social mechanisms of behavior.
  4. What do you do for fun? I enjoy reading and playing computer or board games with friends.
  5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? My acceptance into MPA twice means quite a lot to me. Both for honor of being able to present my research and the opportunity to meet fascinating psychologists from across the country.
  6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? The Experimenter movie.
  7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to submit my research on altruism to a journal before I graduate.
  8. What else do you want people to know about you? I am heavily involved in political organizations on campus. It is equally important we try to apply the psychology we learn as well as learn it.