1

1. When will you graduate? I will be graduating in May of 2017.
  2. What are your career plans? I plan to become a Pediatric Neuropsychologist. I was drawn to neuropsychology because this career path combined many different things that I am passionate about such as interacting with children and their families, learning more about what impacts the development of children as well as being able to improve a child’s (and the child’s family) quality of life through diagnosis and presenting various solutions and treatment approaches.
  3. Why did you major in psychology? I majored in Psychology because I am fascinated by how the brain develops and functions throughout a person’s lifetime. I enjoy learning more about specific situations that occur in the brain that seriously affect one’s growth and development. On a more personal level, I have experienced first-hand how remarkable our brains really are as my younger brother was diagnosed 22q13 Phelan-McDermid Syndrome when he was a toddler.
  4. What do you do for fun? In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, working out, cooking, and knitting.
  5. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite movie that is related to psychology would be The Sixth Sense.
  6. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to complete an honors research project before I graduate.