CATL has created several Canvas resources that UWGB instructors can import directly into their Canvas courses through the Canvas Commons. To import any of the following resources in your course, access Commons from the global navigation menu while signed into Canvas, and search for the resource by its title below. You can import the resource directly into your course(s) right from Commons. For full instructions, please see the KnowledgeBase guide Canvas (Instructors) – Importing a Resource from Canvas Commons.
- UWGB Student Resource Module – This importable module provides information to students on how to use Canvas and how to get help from student support services at UW-Green Bay.
- UWGB Name Pronunciation Recording Assignment – This importable assignment guides students through the process of making a very brief audio or video recording of themselves pronouncing their own name, saving that recording to their Kaltura My Media library, and then adding a share link to that recording to their Canvas user profile’s “Links” section. Students and instructors can then access each other’s profiles through the People page or discussions to listen to each other’s name recordings and learn how to pronounce each other’s names.
- Kognito Training Assignments – Assign a Kognito training simulation to students as part of your course to prepare them to engage with issues of mental health, inclusion, and wellness. Find out more about Kognito and each available training on the UWGB Wellness Center’s website.
- UWGB Kognito “At-Risk Mental Health for Students”
- UWGB Kognito “Cultivating Inclusive Communities”
- UWGB Kognito “Sexual Misconduct Prevention”
- UWGB Kognito “Alcohol and Other Drugs”