On Nov. 15, 2022, PlayPosit held a training that focused on how to replicate and repeat content in PlayPosit. These features can help create a more streamlined workflow for users that would like to reuse bulb content or share bulbs with other instructors. Some of the content covered in this training includes:
- How to duplicate/copy a bulb
- How to reuse an interaction (question, discussion, pause point, etc.) from a previous bulb
- How to use PlayPosit interaction templates
- How to save an interaction or a group of interactions as a template
- How to share a bulb with a collaborator
- How to send a copy of a bulb to another instructor
A recording of this training is embedded below.
As you explore PlayPosit, we encourage you to consult PlayPosit’s extensive knowledgebase of instructor guides, including this guide on building graded bulbs in Canvas. You can contact PlayPosit support directly by clicking the “Contact” link on their support site and filling out their web form. Guides on how to build a bulb, share a bulb with your students, use PlayPosit for peer review, and more, can also be found on the UWGB IT knowledgebase.
As always, we also welcome you to request a CATL consultation if you’d like to see a demo of PlayPosit or talk through how you might use it in your course!