Below is the recording of the “Collecting and Working with Mid-semester Feedback Workshop” hosted on Monday, Oct. 11, 2021. We’ve provided the video as a PlayPosit Bulb so that you can engage with questions from the workshop facilitator.
To view the bulb, type your first and last name, then click “Save.”
Here are the resources discussed during the workshop:
- Slides: Collecting and working with mid-semester feedback.pptx
- Short survey that asks students to discuss their own preparation for class in addition to their experience with the instructor and with the course material.
- Start-Stop-Continue survey
- Open-ended question survey
- What in this class so far has helped your learning the most?
- What in this class so far has hindered your learning?
- What suggestions do you have to improve this course?
- Plus / Delta
- Framing feedback resource (student facing):
We’d love to hear from you!
Let us know how you collect and work with mid-semester feedback. What strategies have you employed? What works? What do students like and what are some areas to avoid? Feel free to share sample prompts and success stories. Comment below or drop us a line at email@example.com.