1. When did you graduate? I graduated in May 2016 with a major in psychology and a minor in human development.
2. What do you do now? I am currently a treatment alternatives and diversion case manager for a monitoring agency called JusticePoint. My clients include deferred prosecution defendants in Milwaukee County.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I majored in psychology because I have always been intrigued by human behavior specifically within the criminal justice population (brought to you by Criminal Minds). I tend to get bored easily and psychology has always kept my interest one way or another.
4. What do you do for fun? I love hanging out with my little brothers, eating Culver’s kids meals, and staying active by running and weight lifting.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? The academic experience I am most proud of is participating in the PSI Talks in 2016. I loved the concept of sharing my internship experiences and explaining their connection in the criminal justice system.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show, related to psychology? Some of my favorite TV shows related to psychology include Criminal Minds, Dexter, and Mind Hunter.
7. What is an important goal or accomplishment you are currently working on? An important goal I am currently working on is enrolling in graduate school. I would like to pursue a Master’s Degree with an emphasis in Community Counseling in hopes of becoming a correctional counselor.